Close your store, cancel your account, or temporarily pause business– It is not very unusual for things to go awry, life can take another course, You may prefer an alternative e-commerce platform or go on a short holiday trip.
Despite whatever reason you may have for closing your Shopify store, this post will give you a simple instruction on how to do it. If it for a short while, the job will show you the best way to close the Shopify store for a short while.
Three vital information on how to close the Shopify store
Closing a Shopify store is a simple thing to do; there is critical information that will help you to understand how to close the Shopify store.
- An owner of the account undertakes the closure of the Shopify store.
- Your account will most likely be cancelled after the closure of your Shopify store.
- Your store name will be lost, and your store’s URL.
How to Close Your Shopify Store
If you have decided to close your Shopify store, you should follow the following instruction:
- Access your account and get to the store admin panel Settings>Account.
- Get to the store status panel to close the store.
- Click close store.
- You will find a pop-up window that will require your feedback. After clarifying, you will be requested to fill in your password and close the store.
- After accessing the confirmation screen, your store will be completely closed.
Your store detail will be on the Shopify’s server for 30 days if you decide to close your shop. It is very to close your account on Shopify.