Deleted Facebook Messages Recovery 2022 | Recover Deleted Facebook Messages
Archiving messages is good way to secure your message from future mishaps. Archiving messages is easy and requires only minor effort on your part. You use this method on either Facebook website, Facebook or Facebook Messenger, all gives little control over your messages.
1. Go to the Messenger and open up your recent conversation list. In addition, scroll to the contact, which you want to archive and perform long press. The following windows pops up.
2. Archiving the entire message
3. Now, just select the archive and it will be moved to archive that can be unarchived later when you need it. It so simple and easy to archive Facebook messages but you must be aware of the archiving contact, conversation history will be still there.
If you want to delete the conversation, go to the Recent tab and choose the delete option after a long touch. This is an ultimate solution, so think about what you are doing and do it unless it is completely necessary.
Part 3: Recover deleted Facebook messages from a downloaded archive
Recovering deleted Facebook Messages
Once you have archived the message they are safe for life and you do not have to worry about them. In the future, if you decide to view the archived message it is also easy and simple
1. If you’d like to recover deleted Facebook messages, firstly, you should log-in to the Facebook account.
2. Click on “Account Settings” shown in the below picture.
3. Click on “Download a copy of your Facebook data” at the bottom of the page.
4. Here you can see a page where you download what you have done before in your Facebook account. Click “Start My Archive”shown in the below screenshot.
5. Then it will pop up a box named “Request My Download”, which tells you that it will a little while to gather your Facebook information. Click the green button “Start My Archive” again to start gathering all of your Facebook information.
6. After that, here will show a small dialog box. And there is a download link at the bottom of the dialog box. Click on the link so as to download your archive. This may costs you about 2-3 hours if you want to recover Facebook messages.
7. Enter the password again before you download your archive.
8. Click on the “Download Archive” button and it will immediately download to your computer. Just unzip it, and then open the file which named “index”. Click on the file “Messages” and it will load all of your past messages.
So, you just recover Facebook messages according to the above steps.
Yes, it is easy to recover deleted Facebook messages, and you do not have to worry about mistakenly deleting the Facebook messages.
However, you would be responsible for the kind of action you take for your messages. Archiving and un-archiving need to be done carefully. You must be aware of the messages you are archiving, as they will be gone from the list.
To un-archive them, you will have to take a few extra steps to get back them. Though deleted, you should not worry as messages are completely recoverable but make sure you do not delete the cache files from your phone.
Once the cache files are gone, the only way you can see your conversation is by downloading the archive from the website.
Except to recover Facebook messages, if you want to recover your deleted messages, contacts, photos, videos, audio, documents, WhatsApp history or call history on your Android phone, just try dr.fone – Android Data Recovery! Just 3 simple steps, it will recover all of the above data easily!
I downloaded a copy of my information, but there is no deleted messages. Only undeleted messages are revealed. Could you please give me other advices which is really handy?
I created a post. I had to save it to draft while I retrieved a picture. How do I get back to the unfinished post?
I need all messages to be recovered pls
Deleting unread messages accidentally is a very frustrating thing that you can do. Nonetheless, these solutions you have provided are effective ways to retrieve them. I have a similar thing tool that I am using to retrieve them. This software is AceThinker Fone Keeper. I hope you can also add it on your future posts.