Facebook friend request pending; Facebook friend request sent: Facebook is one of the most well-known and used social media sites in the world. It is all about establishing and maintaining social connections with other users.
But have you sent friend requests that seem to be unanswered? Or are you also unable to find your pending friend request in order to confirm? In this case, seeing a list of your pending friend requests will be very relieving.
Don’t worry, this article will guide you to know all about Facebook friend requests! Read on.
How to see pending Friend requests on Facebook (Android, iOS)
To see your pending friend request on Facebook is quite simple. Just make sure the Facebook app is up-to-date before using the Facebook mobile app to view your friend requests.
All you need to do is:
1. Open the Facebook app and select the Menu option.
2. Select “Friends” from the menu.
3. Then, press “See All” next to Friend Requests.
4. Tap on the “three dots” at the top of the Friend Requests screen.
5. Finally, click “View Sent Friend Requests” to complete the process.
Once you’ve located the list, you can quickly cancel each sent friend request one by one.
How to See Pending and Received Friends Requests on Desktop
To see the list of pending friend requests sent on Facebook desktop is quite straightforward, while doing that, you also get to see received pending requests. You can then manage both lists and cancel old requests.
To get started:
1. Sign in to Facebook on your desktop computer.
2. Once you are logged in, look for the friends option on the left sidebar.
3. Once you’ve clicked on “Friends,” you’ll be taken to a page where you can see all of your Facebook friends.
4. But if you want to view sent friend requests, just look for the “View Sent Requests” option, located somewhere on that same page.
5. Once you’ve located it, go over this list to see if there are any pending requests that you need to follow up on.
On the other hand, if you’ve changed your mind, simply click “Cancel Request.”
That’s all there is to it!
How to Send a Friend Request On Facebook
Adding friends on Facebook is very simple. You can find someone who you wish to add as a friend in the Friends > Suggestions section, or you might use the Search Facebook feature to find them.
Click the blue Add Friend button after selecting the person’s profile.
Click the grey Add Friend icon if you locate the person you wish to add in the Facebook search results.
Click the blue Add Friend button next to someone in your suggestions.
To send a friend request on Facebook.com, click the Add Friend button.
When you click the button or icon, you are sending a friend request to that individual. Once they accept your request, you should receive a notification.