How to delete indeed account 2020
Indeed is the most popular job search engine in the world. It began operations in 2004. This post will show you how to delete or close your indeed account if you are no longer interested in using it.
How To Delete An Account:
- Log into the account
- Click on the email in the top right corner, then press “Account”
- Click “Delete My Account”
- In the pop-up, click “Ok”
If You’re Logged Into Indeed using Facebook:
- Log in to Indeed using the Facebook account email and password
- Delete account using steps listed above
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
- Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile
- Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen
- Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove
The best thing to do as an alternative to a full account closure is pausing your alerts. If after you have closed your account, you are still interested in using Indeed, try using the same email address.