It happens to the best of us. getting locked out of your facebook account? This is a post to guide you on how to get back in. There may be times when you go to log in to Facebook but can’t seem to remember the email address or password you used when creating your account. Luckily, Facebook makes it easy to recover your account information.
However, you will need some sort of information to recover your account, whether it’s your email address, phone number, or name.
To recover your account information:
- Go to http://www.facebook.com and click Forgot account? below the log in fields.
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Text me a code to reset my password if you entered your phone number or Email me a link to reset my password. Then click Continue.
- A six-digit code will be sent to your email address or phone. Once you’ve received it, type the code into the form and click Continue.
- A new page will appear. Type a new password into the New Password form, then click Continue.
- Your password will be changed.